What should you expect from Stringjoy Brights?
- A brighter-sounding string with a full, rich bottom-end reminiscent of vintage acoustic guitar tones of the 50s and 60s.
- An extremely resonant set of strings, great for breathing new life into darker acoustic guitars, such as those with mahogany bodies.
- A shorter lifespan relative to our phosphor bronze Naturals. 80/20 Bronze lacks any sort of natural corrosion inhibitor (such as the phosphorous in phosphor bronze), so it can age more quickly.
How do we make our strings?
- Stringjoy Brights acoustic guitar strings are made by a small team in Nashville, TN, USA, out of all-American materials: our top quality 80/20 Bronze alloy, wound around a high carbon hexagonal steel core wire.
- The combination of excellent materials and more careful craftsmanship creates a more resonant string with a fuller tonal range and excellent durability.
- We’re known for our quality control. Our strings are wound in small batches, and we use real human beings at every step of the process: the winding, the coiling, the packing, you name it.
- Every string is inspected individually before it goes into your set. If anything is wrong with a string, from the way it’s secured around the ball end, through the entire winding, it doesn’t make the cut.
What does all that mean for you?
✓ Excellent tuning stability for the life of the string
✓ A brighter, more pronounced sound from the guitar
✓ Smoother, more balanced playability across the neck of the guitar